Thursday, March 5, 2009

The stupidest game of life!

So, directions are: google your name along with "needs" in quotation marks. List the first things that come up.

1. Jessica needs to stop dressing like a slut. Ouch that's a little harsh.
2. Jessica needs coffee. Jessica needs good coffee is more like it.
3. Jessica needs a bigger AI-bra. What is an AI-bra? I do not know.
4. Jessica needs motivation to update her profile.
5. Jessica needs a caring home. Some place warm and sunny please.
6. Jessica needs a nice chianti. I've been thinking about a nice prosecco but chianti works for me.
7. Jessica needs to know she is beautiful. Ummm... Thank you?
8. Jessica needs to put some clothes on. ???
9 Jessica needs to work on her technique. These are getting borderline offensive.
10. Jessica needs your help. To find better things to write about on her blog.

Well then. I think I've sufficiently wasted at least 10 minutes of my life. Oh and last bit of randomness... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TORONTO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA
i like first one, especially.